Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2016

God and I discuss extraterrestrials

I had these conversations with God in 2002, 2003 and 2004:

I: Are there intelligent life forms on other planets, Father?

God: Yes. Many.

I: Are they bipedal, humanoid?

God: Most.

I (to some women): I'm most interested in the alien races that aren't bipedal, humanoid. What are they? Birds, fish? Some unknown type of life form?

God: They are mammals.

I: So the classes of animals hold on other planets?

God: (no answer)

I: How many intelligent races are there in the universe?

God: Nine million. Mankind is the most advanced.

I: Then reports of alien UFOs and space travel by other races are bunkum. And humankind just became civilized in the past 10,000-12,000 years, so it's doubtful other races are civilized.

God: Some are.

I used to say SETI, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence project, is futile because we just got radio in the 1900s, and we are the most advanced race, so nobody else is transmitting radio or X-rays or other types of radioactivity. As I think now, though, in 2010, scientists speculate the universe has been around 13 billion years or so, so maybe older races have had a longer time and developed radio transmissions long ago.

Hello to the universe! I come in peace, but never trust human beings. God tells me, "You're much more than human," and I almost always am generous and kind and helpful till people get rough with me, so you can trust me (as long as you don't get rough).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others.